The Riverhorse Valley Business Estate has two pump houses (east and west side) that are responsible for harvesting water from the uMhlangane River and pumping it all over the Estate. The Estate has a full time irrigation crew, consisting of Thobani and Mtholeni (image below) (one person for the east side and one for the west side pump station). These pump houses are going to be revamped from Monday the 4th of November, work to be carried out includes repairs to the fencing, repairs to the plaster and painting of walls and roof.
Latest News Updates
- Successful GOBY environmental initiative demonstrates increased plastic recycling awareness…. but where does the plastic go?
- Body worn cameras – how do they fit into and enhance a public space’s security?
- Planned Water Supply Interruption in the North, Central, South and Inner West Supplied Areas of eThekwini
- Notice regarding renewal of drivers licence
- SAPS conduct vehicle checks in RHV
Areas of Interest
- Cleaning / Greening and Maintenance
- Community and Development
- eThekweni Municipality
- Great RHVBE Tenant News
- Local Business
- Management Association
- News and Updates
- Riverhorse Valley Business Estate (RHVBEMA)
- Safety and Security
- Security Incident
- UIP Staff and MA at Work
- Umhlangane River
- Urban Management