Web Analytics

Process for accessing CCTV footage for businesses and property owners within the RHVBE

Every so often our CCTV cameras capture incidents as they happen on private property within RHVBE. Should a Riverhorse Valley Business Estate Management Association (RHVBEMA) business or property owner need to access this footage from the control room they should follow this process:

  • Contact the RHVBEMA control room within 21 days of the incident so that the footage is backed up and stays on the system longer. 031 569 3125
  • Provide date, time and location of the incident to the security manager / controller on duty.
  • CCTV footage will be reviewed for the incident. If activity is detected the security team will invite the complainant to the control room where they will complete a form providing necessary information, sign an indemnity form and bring a USB where footage can be saved.
  • Footage is usually handed over to the investigating officer or the insurance company to ensure it is utilized in an appropriate manner.
  • Members are encouraged to report the incidents to SAPS to obtain case / reference number.

For more information please email nwabisa@urbanmgt.co.za

Or contact the control room 031 569 3125

Let us know how you feel
๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™

Error: Contact form not found.